Make Informed Marketing Decisions
Our Web Analyst is both Google Analytics & Adwords Certified.
Trained by the best, student of Avinash Kaushik, Google Evangelist whose definition of Analytics is used by Google itself in their training courses.
Google Analytics Setup
Recommended if you do not want to track goals or events like forms, newsletter signups, downloads, videos, any other Ajax or Flash
You will still be able to track eCommerce as enhanced ecommerce is included in this package
Google Analytics Setup
Recommended if you want to track goals or events like forms, newsletter signups, downloads, videos, any other Ajax or Flash
Website Analysis Services
Heavily Discounted Rates Apply for Regular Customers
- Measurement Plan
- Acquisition Strategy
- Customer Profile Analysis
- On Site Merchandising Analysis
- Shopping Behaviour Analysis
- Checkout Analysis
- Adwords Analysis
- Behaviour Analysis
- Goal Flow
- Multi Channel Analysis
- Attribution Model Comparisons
Large amounts of information can be overwhelming. We provide you with a summary of our findings and recommendations to help you focus on what matters most.
Below are some of the Questions Analytics can help you answer
Acquisition Strategy or Traffic Source Analysis
- Which Traffic sources bring in most revenue
- Which have the highest conversion rates
- Which have the lowest conversion rates
- Which sources drive the highest value transactions
- Which generate the highest user engagement
- Traffic Sources Bounce rate vs site average
- Landing pages – check for issues, especially those driving conversions
Customer Profile Analysis
- What was the behaviour of users that converted vs those who didn’t
- What were the technology platforms that made it harder for users to convert
- Characteristics of users who converted
- What were the demographic characteristics of users that converted vs those who didn’t
- Loyalty, do they come back,
- How much time do they spend on your site,
- How long before they come back when do they purchase.
- Conversion rate for return customers vs new customers.
On site merchandising analysis
- Top performing products and product categories ito Conversions, Views and Click through rates to product pages.
- Positions of top performing products, where are they placed on home page promotions vs positions of products that did not perform well.
- Product Performance by channel
- Product Category by percentage and revenue
- Which products are bought together
Shopping Behaviour an Checkout Analysis
- Analysis of poor performing products, where do these products drop off in the shopping cart.
- Poor performing pages in the checkout process, are there a particular page with high number of drop offs.
- Match type and Geographic targeting performance
- ROI (Return on investment)
- Revenue per click
- Bid Adjustments
- Keywords, converting, bounce and engaging
- Day parts report, most valuable times and days
- Landing Page, conversions and bounce
- Identify high performing automatic placements
- Keyword positions
- Identify popular content
- Analyse how visitors move through the site
- Onsite search
- Top Events, videos, pdf downloads etc
- Visualize the path users took to complete a goal.
- Analyse conversion process.
- Which marketing channels assisted with sales vs last click conversion channel
- Top conversion paths
- Time lag – how long is sales cycle
- Path length – how many times do customers return before they convert
- We compare attribution models to assist with marketing budget allocations.
- Which channels assist, which channels are good at introducing customers vs last click conversion channels