Australian Marketing List’s supports the protection and privacy rights of all individuals we hold information on as paramount to our business. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of privacy and security in the way we conduct our business and adhere to the following Australian Privacy Principles.
At Australian Marketing Lists we value our Client’s right to privacy and only gather the information required to respond to a client enquiry.
Australian Marketing Lists will collect personal details from individuals
- who make a telephone enquiry regarding our products and services
- who make an online request regarding our products and services
- who contact us and request to be removed from marketing offers
- who apply for an advertised position with us
The information that is collected from individuals who make an enquiry by telephone regarding our products and services is limited to the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Business Phone number if different to company number
- Business Email address
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- ABN (only from those companies that place an order) or AFSL number to ensure that the company is a legitimate registered business.
Use of Data
The information collected from an individual who makes an enquiry regarding our products and services is collected to enable us to respond to the individual’s enquiry and from time to time communicate with them about our products and services.
Disclosure of Data
The information provided by you is used by Australian Marketing Lists to enable us to communicate with you.
We do not sell or trade your personal information with 3rd parties.
We may disclose your data to:
- Contracted external service organisations or persons who performs functions on our behalf, for example mailing services, distribution services, IT services.
Details of an individual who has opted not to receive any further communication from Australian Marketing Lists is not disclosed to any other entity.
Quality of Data
Every effort is made to record all company and individual contact details correctly.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF DATA
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold is protected from loss, misuse and unuathorised access.
We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including:
- restricting physical access to our offices
- firewalls and secure databases to keep information secure from loss, misuse and unuathorised access
- Access of the data is limited to authorised personnel only
Access & Correction of Data
To access the personal information we hold about you simply send your request to our Privacy Officer by email or in writing using the contact details below. We will comply with any such request at no charge.
The Privacy Officer
Australian Marketing Lists
110 Dominion Road
Mount Martha VIC 3934
- If you wish to Opt Out from receiving communications from Australian Marketing Lists simply send your request to our Privacy Officer by email or in writing using the contact details above.
- If you prefer to be removed from Australian Marketing Lists database, send your request to our Privacy Officer by email or in writing using the contact details above.
- You will be removed from our database in 20 working days from receiving the removal request.
- No fee applies to any of the above requests.
Making a Privacy Complaint
If an individual considers a privacy breach has occurred by Australian Marketing Lists they can contact the Privacy Officer at email@example.com or alternatively they can write to the Privacy Officer at Australian Marketing Lists, 110 Dominion Road, Mount Martha, VIC, 3934.
Provide a description of the Privacy breach. The information regarding the alleged breach will be considered and every effort will be made to ensure a resolution within 30 days of receipt of the complaint.
When you purchase a list from us, you own that list.
However, you must not publish, pass on, or sell the information to another business or individual.
All relevant legislation still applies. It is your responsibility to comply with such legislation.
For more information about Spam and Do Not Call Compliance please visit the ACMA website at http://www.acma.gov.au/
If you have any questions regarding the legalities of marketing in Australia, ACMA are the best people to talk to.
Refunds and returns policy.
We guarantee that all lists are as accurate as possible. If you have any issues along the way please just give us a call and we will see what we can do to help.
Delivery and timeframes.
All of our lists are delivered immediately upon payment. You simply downloads your lists from our website.